By Marc Camoletti Translated by Beverly Cross & Francis Evans
Directed By Dale Charron
March 15th 3-6 pm & 16th 6-9 PM at Dartmouth Players, 33 Crichton Ave. Dartmouth, NS.
Boeing Boeing tells the exploits of French bachelor Bernard and his lovely female flight attendants. Three flight attendants, to be exact, from three different countries: and they all believe they’re engaged to Bernard! In the past, Bernard has been able to juggle these women due to his detailed timetable of his fiancés’ flight schedules. When the situation changes and all of the women end up at his apartment on the same day, Bernard (with help from his bewildered friend Robert and bitter but loyal Maid Berthe) struggles to keep them from learning the truth. Will the lying lothario be able to keep up this charade, or will a disaster occur?
- Bernard – 20’s – 40’s years old, suave & charming but not above panicking
- Robert – 20’s – 40’s years old, Bernard’s school chum, awkwardly charming, naïve but quick witted
- Berthe – 40 plus, Bernard’s slighty bitter but very witty maid, nothing gets past her (french accent required)
- Gloria – 20’s – 40’s, New Yorker, Down to earth, open-minded, with an upbeat personality
- Gabriella – 20’s – 40’s, Italian, intelligent, but emotional (Italian accent required)
- Gretchen – 20’s – 40’s, German, passionate and larger than life (German accent required)
We encourage auditions from actors of all genders, ethnicities, abilities and identities.
The play performances will be Thursday – Sunday June 11 – June 27. There will be 3x3hr rehearsals/week commencing the week following auditions.
For more information, please contact Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-452-1986.