All The World's A Stage
A series of weekend performing arts and stagecraft workshops
The Crichton Centre
33 Crichton Ave,
(across from Sullivan’s Pond)
Including, left-to-right: Rosemary Gilbert, Kevin Jollimore, Garry Williams, T.H. Hatte, Hugo Dann and many more subject to dates
All the world’s a stage
Will enlighten, refresh, re-define, delight, and entertain
- Watch yourself starring in musicals, movies, monologues.
- Pose for professional quality head shots. Prepare a demo reel.
- Develop a character. Practice, and present an audition piece.
- Direct and shoot famous (and infamous) tv moments.
- Produce a cabaret. Write a twelve minute play. Engineer a pod cast.
- Build a set. Block a scene. Be a costume designer. Write a review.
- Stage manage a show. Design a lighting plot. Create a soundscape.
We’d love you to “come play with us” and enjoy fun-filled weekends on stage, backstage, front of house and behind-the-scenes and as a bonus, receive a red carpet, V.I.P invitation to the 2018 Dartmouth Players’ mainstage productions’ friends and family night previews.
the two day $30.00 weekend workshops are appropriate from ages 16 to 106. Some exceptions will be made.
Watch this space for upcoming details and specific information