*** "Pay at the Door" telephone reservations are no longer accepted ***
Ticketpro Canada offers our patrons the following ticket purchase options:
- Online credit and debit card. Visit www.ticketpro.ca
- 1-888-311-9090 , 7 days per week, 10am - 11pm for credit card purchases.
- Free print at home, Smartphone and box office pickup ticket options.
- Ticketpro outlets for in person purchase.
- Online, phone and outlet purchases available until 2 hours before each performance.
Theatre box office - CASH ONLY from one hour prior to each show, if available.
Ticket availability - Contact Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090.
All tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production.
For online/telephone purchases: contact Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090.
For Ticketpro outlet purchases: return your original tickets to your point of purchase.
Exchanges accepted until 2 hours before your original performance.
You must exchange your ticket before you arrive for your performance as no exchanges can be processed at the theatre. We cannot accept tickets which are dated for another performance.
Ticket Prices (Regular Season) - all fees included
Seats are general admission with the exception of reserved special needs requests (see below).
Senior (age 60+) and Students
Charity Preview Night (1st Monday)
Set by charity
Theatre opens for seating at 7:20pm and 1:20pm.
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before curtain time as we begin promptly at 8pm/2pm.
Reserved Special Needs Seating - wheelchair, mobility, hearing, vision
Reserved seating is available upon request in our first two rows for patrons with special needs and a companion.
- Purchase through Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090 or Alderney Landing Theatre box office (in person purchases only).
- Seating requests available through Ticketpro and Alderney Landing until 72 hours before each performance.
- If there is less than 72 hours before a performance, purchase your ticket online, by phone or through a Ticketpro outlet and then contact Dartmouth Players at 465-PLAY(7529) up until 2 hours prior to a performance to request your reserved seats (subject to availability).
- Parking and accessible entrance -We have a small parking lot behind our theatre reserved for those with mobility issues. Please visit this page for directions on how to access our lower door entrance directly into the theatre with no stairs.
Children - Most of our productions are suitable for ages 8+. Detailed advisories are provided for productions with mature subject matter. If you would like more information about the content of a production, please contact us at 465-7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a courtesy to our patrons and actors, latecomers are seated at the discretion of the theatre.
***Scent Free for You and Me***
Please do not wear scented products of any kind to our small theatre as many patrons and cast members have adverse reactions to fragrances.