Ticket exchanges available for all ticketholders until 2 hours before each performance, subject to availability.
- Online or telephone purchases- contact Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090.
- Ticketpro outlet purchases – return your original tickets to the outlet from where they were purchased.
- Cheque payment purchases– please contact us at 465-7529 or email@example.com.
- Tickets must be exchanged before you attend your new performance as we are unable to process exchanges at the theatre.
- Only tickets with valid dates for each performance will be accepted at the door.
- No refunds unless a performance is cancelled by Dartmouth Players.
- Cancellations will be posted on our website and answering machine at 465-7529 no later than 2 hours before each performance.
- Patrons may choose to exchange their ticket for an alternate performance of the same production or a full refund.
- All ticketholders who purchased online, by phone or through Dartmouth Players will be contacted directly by Ticketpro to arrange for an exchange or refund.
- Ticketholders who purchased through a Ticketpro outlet should return their tickets to the original outlet to arrange for an exchange or refund.
Theatre opens for seating from both upper and lower entrances at 1:20pm /7:20pm.
Our box office/lobby on the 2nd floor opens at 1:00/7:00 before each show for patrons:
– purchasing tickets at the door.
– arriving before the theatre doors open with tickets in hand or box office pickup.
Patrons are advised that they will need to descend another staircase in order to reach the theatre level on the first floor.
Patrons are welcome to wait in our lobby area, which has limited seating, until the theatre doors open for seating.
Our lower theatre entrance opens at 1:20pm/7:20pm before each show:
– for all advance ticket holders and those picking up pre-purchased tickets (“box office pickup”) including ticket exchanges.
This entrance provides direct access into the theatre seating area.
Special Needs Seating:
- Reserved seating in our first two rows for those with mobility, vision, hearing or other special needs.
- Individual ticket purchasers must contact Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090 or visit Alderney Landing Theatre box office to reserve these seats. Special needs reservations are accepted until 48 hours before each performance.
Most of our productions are suitable for ages 8+. Detailed advisories are provided for productions with mature subject matter. If you would like more information about the content of a production, please contact us at 465-7529 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a courtesy to our patrons and actors, latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the theatre. we do not guarantee admittance once the play has started. If seating is available, our volunteers may be able to seat latecomers during an appropriate break in the show. No refunds will be issued for latecomers who cannot be seated.