- A volunteer was no longer available to process the +800 phone calls received during each production. Ticketpro Canada was able to offer the best selection of services for our patrons but it did mean we could no longer continue with pay at the door reservations.
I’m not sure if my online ticket purchase went through or I received an error message. What do I do now?
- Contact Ticketpro immediately at 1-888-311-9090 and describe the nature of your problem. A contact agent will be able to verify or correct any problems with your order right away.
I didn’t get an attachment for my “print at home” tickets in my Ticketpro confirmation email. What do I do now?
- Depending on your email program, the attachment could be located at the top or bottom of your confirmation email.
- If you still can’t locate the attachment, contact Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090 and a contact agent will be able to help you.
- You will need the free Adobe Acrobat program installed on your computer to print your tickets.
I don’t want to use my credit card online or over the phone. How do I purchase tickets?
Ticketpro outlets are available for in person purchases at the following locations in HRM:
- Alderney Landing Theatre box office, 2nd floor Alderney Ferry Terminal. Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5pm. Saturdays 10am – 2pm beginning in September. (Cash, credit, debit)
- Tickets may be available for purchase at the theatre from one hour before the performance. Cash only please.
I can’t attend the performance. Can I get an exchange or refund?
- All tickets may now be exchanged for another performance of the same production. Exchanges are accepted until 2 hours before the original scheduled performance.
- If you purchased by cheque directly from Dartmouth Players, contact us at 465-PLAY(7529) or email@example.com
- If you purchased online or by telephone, contact Ticketpro at 1-888-311-9090.
- If you purchased at a Ticketpro outlet, please return your original tickets to your point of sale.
- Refunds are only available if a performance is cancelled by Dartmouth Players.
I would like to receive my newsletter in print form through postal mail. How do I arrange this?
- We have discontinued our free postal mailings of our newsletter due to increasing costs. You can become a member of Dartmouth Players for $5.00 which allows you to receive our print newsletter (5 issues per season), participate in productions on or offstage and vote at our annual general meeting. If you would like to arrange for a membership please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 465-PLAY(7529).
Do you offer gift certificates?
- We are unable to offer gift certificates at this time and apologize for any inconvenience.
Contact us at email@example.com or 465-PLAY (7529) for any other questions you may have.